Registration is open to law enforcement professionals only. There are just a few rules before you register.
1. You must be an active, duty disabled or retired law enforcement professional, and
2. Your e-mail domain must be from an authorized government or law enforcement agency for automatic registration and account activation, or
3. Users with a non-law enforcement e-mail domain or from agencies not on the approved e-mail domain list must apply for an account. All applications will be considered and proof of employment must be presented at time of application. Acceptable forms of proof include a Department Photo ID, Pay Stub or an ILETSB Certification Certificate.
REGISTER FOR ACCOUNT
If your agency / e-mail domain is listed below click the RED “Register Account” button below. After you complete the form your account will automatically be created and you’ll have to activate it through our e-mail verification process.
APPLY FOR ACCOUNT
If your agency / e-mail domain was not listed below click the BLUE “Apply for Account” button below. After you complete the form your account will have to be manually approved before it is activated. Once activated you will receive an e-mail notification. Applications will be reviewed within 1 to 2 business days.
APPROVED AGENCIES / E-MAIL DOMAINS
- Amtrak Police Department – @Amtrak.com
- Aurora Police Department – @APD.Aurora.IL.us
- BNSF Railway Police Department – @BNSF.com
- Chicago Police Department – @ChicagoPolice.org
- Cook County Sheriff’s Office – @CookCountyIL.gov
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police Department – @CookCountyIL.gov
- Federal Bureau of Investigation – @FBI.gov
- Harvey Police Department – @HarveyPolice.org
- Illinois State Police – @ISP.State.IL.us
- Lansing Police Department- @VillageOfLansing.org
- Melrose Park Police Department – @MelroseParkPD.com
- Metra Police Department – @MetraRR.com
- Niles Police Department – @VNiles.com
- Palatine Police Department- @Palatine.il.us
- Phoenix Police Department – @PhoenixPD.net
- Robbins Police Department – @Robbins-IL.com
- Skokie Police Department – @Skokie.org
- Summit Police Department- @SummitPD.net
- Warrenville Police Department – @warrenville.il.us
To have your agency added to the list please send us a message through our Get in Touch, Contact Us Form. We will need the agency name and a valid agency email address.